What's Tithing All About?
WE BELIEVE that since God gave it all for us on the cross, our only response should be that of heartfelt worship, giving back with a cheerful heart, all that is His anyway. As we worship authentically and consistently not only with our tithes, but our time, relationship with God, and devotions, we can begin to see a transformation in our lives. In the day to day we can see the peace, grace, and plan God has for us. God is consistently faithful and sufficient when we put Him at the center of our life.
As you worship and let God transform you, be mindful that McLane Church is totally dependent on voluntary contributions. We challenge you to give not based on a percentage but to what God has truly asked of you.
Don't know WHAT TO GIVE?
Use our helpful Tithe Calculator to get you started
How Do I Give?
- The GIVE page on this website, mclanechurch.org
- Paypal, credit card, or automatic check withdrawal (ACH)
- Your bank's bill/online payment system.
- Place your check or cash in the offering bag when it is passed around during one of our weekend worship services.
- Checks can be mailed to our central church offices at: McLane Church 12511 Edinboro Rd, Edinboro, PA 16412