Part 1 of this Life Application Bible Study includes:
- The complete text of 1 & 2 Peter/Jude from the New Living Translation
- Easy-to-understand study notes covering background, history, geography, and culture
- Application notes to help you apply God's word to your life
- Charts, maps, and profiles of Bible people that present biblical truths in unique and helpful ways
Part 2 of this Life Application Bible Study includes:
- Thirteen ready-to-use lessons to stimulate thought, discussion, and practical life application
- Study questions thoughtfully arranged and suitable for individual or group use
- Generous space for writing answer
- Special application questions at the end of each lesson to help you map out your personal action plan
Participant guides are available for purchase online.
This study is part of the NLT Life Application Bible Study series. Click here for more information on other studies in this series.
Note: This study guide is not available for review in the GroupLife Center. However a number of other studies from this series are available for you to gain a sense of how this study is formatted and if it would be appropriate for your small group. Also, you should click the “Participant Guides” link just above, then click on the “additional views” link underneath the picture of the study guide. This will enable you to preview the study.