Last week we asked you to give serious thought and prayer to what your small group would do during the coming months.
If your group has decided to take a break for the summer, how can you do that in the most positive and productive way possible? Thanks to our new subscription to smallgroups.com, we have downloaded and printed off a booklet with some helpful articles . They include some tips on managing your group experience during these months.
Here are some of the titles in the booklet:
- Keeping Connected Through the Summer
- Practical ideas to help carry your group's momentum into September
- Take Your Group Public This Summer
- Learn how going out into the community can keep your group refreshed and useful at the same time
- Make the Most of Your Summer Break
- Here's how to take your group beyond meetings for a season