You may know that McLane Church has a wonderful library of DVDs featuring Christian leaders in a wide range of fields providing wonderful programming to us. This material is available for your use, and we would encourage you to come into the GroupLife Center sometime to review what is available for you to take out on loan. Today we wanted to let you know of another way to access select programs from CCN online from the convenience of your own home. What follows is a set of step-by-step instructions on how you can begin to stream these programs to your own computer.
In honor of National Marriage Week (Feb. 7th-14th), and to tie in with last weekend's sermon, we wanted to provide you with access to the program that features Gary Thomas speaking on the topic of Sacred Marriage.
1. Go to www.ccn.tv
2. On the left side of the page, click on "Watch Online Broadcasts"
3. On the right side of the page, go to the sign-in area and click the "sign-up" link.
4. In the "CCN Subscriber ID" field, type 988 (This identifies you as being connected with McLane Church)
5. You may create your own Username and Password to type into those fields.
6. Type in your email address.
7. Click the "Sign Up" button.
At this point, your browser will be redirected to a page that lists all the programs that you are able to view via streaming video. Look over all the titles....these are all yours for the viewing! For our purposes, scan the list until you find "Sacred Marriage". It will be in the Marriage and Family section of the list.
8. Click on the link for "Sacred Marriage." Your browser will be redirected to the page with this particular program on it.
9. Click on the play button and enjoy the program!