This message is based on Romans 7:14-25
1. Trying to find fulfillment in something other than Christ always leads to disappointment.
2. Seeking fulfillment apart from Christ is really living for "ME!"
3. Living for "ME" only shows my inability to achieve the fulfillment I desire.
4. In pursuing fulfillment apart from Christ our focus is on what we don't have...so we pursue more things, and the cycle continues.
5. In Christ, we're reconnected to God...and our pursuit of "fulfillment in things" no longer has to control us.
6. Pursue God FIRST and God will bring fulfillment.
7. 2 stepst toward fulfillment : 1) Name your frustrations -- 2) Don't try to FIX them...but rather pursue God THROUGH them!