[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6znqpPaYzM4&w=560&h=315] This weekend, all of our site leaders were able to present their thoughts on Thanksgiving. Here is the message from our Erie Site in tweets!
1. We are to be GRATEFUL always! - 1 Thes. 5:18 #Gratitude
2. An ATTITUDE of GRATITUDE can always be cultivated. #Gratitude
3. There is always AT LEAST ONE thing to be grateful for. #Gratitude
4. Each day God gives us 17,280 gifts of breath -- 1 every 7.5 seconds. That's a good place to start. #Gratitude
5. God is our FATHER when we need help. Our FRIEND when we need someone to talk to. #Gratitude
6. Every breath, every step, every day: GIVE THANKS! #Gratitude
7. We are to take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ! 2 Corinthians 10:5 #Gratitude
8. He himself gives life and breath to everything, and he satisfies every need. Acts 17:24 #Gratitude
9. As you approach the table this thanksgiving, will you first approach it with #Gratitude?
10. What can you do today to cultivate a greater heart of #Gratitude?