Just 4 weeks from today, we'll be celebrating Good Friday. It's hard to believe isn't it? With that being said, our leaders at McLane Church Erie have decided to launch a focused prayer initiative that will prepare our hearts and our church for what God wants to do this season!
I'm writing today with the hopes that you'll join us in prayer! In these next few weeks, we'll seek God's help for one specific thing per week. Here's the breakdown.
- On Friday 3.21.14 we'll begin praying against the spiritual warfare that will come with this season - in our church, community and families.
- On Friday 3.28.14 we'll begin praying for the planning of our services surrounding the Easter Season
- On Friday 4.4.14 we'll pray for the inspiration and opportunity to invite someone to church this season
- On Friday 4.11.14 we'll pray for those who have been invited to COME to church!
- Then, as a church, we'll hold a fast on Tuesday (4.15.14) where we remember the true meaning of Easter and pray for God's protection and leadership in our lives. On this evening, we'll open up the church for anyone who wants to come and join us in prayer.
- Finally, on Good Friday 4.18.14 we'll pray for the messages that will be spoken on Good Friday and Easter Sunday, for clear and powerful truth to be conveyed!
We want this season to be particularly meaningful for our church...and we believe that prayer is a good place to start!
Would YOU consider joining us in prayer?
For more information about McLane Church, visit: