- What would you do in a talent show?
- Who gave you gifts and talents? God
- In the Bible story, what made the master angry? One servant hid his talent and didn’t use it.
- What do you think about hiding talents or using them to get attention for yourself? Answers will vary.
- What do you think would happen if everyone were good at everything? Answers will vary.
- When you’re good at something, what can you do to make others think about how good God is instead of how good you are? Answers will vary.
- How can you serve others with your gifts and talents this week?
- Your gifts and talents are meant to serve others. Who can you serve this week with your gifts and talents?
As a family share things you’d like to pray about. You may want to keep an ongoing list in a journal.
Pray over the requests together and end with the following prayer:
“God, thank You for the gifts and talents you gave to us. Please show us how to use them to serve others. In Jesus’ name, amen.”