Loss of a Spouse
Loss of a Spouse is a 2-hour seminar for people grieving a spouse’s death
Have you, or someone you know, lost a husband or wife recently...and are struggling to carry on with life? Loss of a Spouse, from GriefShare, may be able to provide some help.
The seminar features video interviews with counselors, grief experts, and widowed men and women. They offer helpful insights on:
- What to expect in the days to come
- How to deal with the loneliness
- What to do with your spouse’s belongings
- Why it won’t always hurt this much
- And other practical help for dealing with the challenges of widowhood
Everyone who attends will receive a booklet with over 30 short readings on how to live with grief and eventually rebuild your life.
Suggested $5.00 donation.
- Edinboro - Tuesday, Sept. 4th: 10AM -12PM
- Edinboro - Tuesday, Sept. 4th: 6:30 - 8:30PM
- Erie - Wednesday, Sept. 12th: 6:30 - 8:30PM
Want to contact the leader? For more information about this and other McLane GriefShare groups, or to drop a note to the leader, visit the GriefShare website and enter your zip code. You may also contact the church at 814-734-1907 ext. 40.
Register online to join a group: Fill out the form below to let us know you plan to attend. We'll have your book ready for you!